Re: New Version of audibleManager and New Scripts

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 13:23:03 -0800

Nurman,
Then I understood your basic instruction.  I'm sorry you thought I said that
I believed that Insert F2 brought up script configuration directly.  I know
what it does.  I use it a lot.  I mean that is how I get to this recompile
function without having to remember the zero method, which even if it's
direct and convenient to you is still another specific command for me to
remember instead of just to pull down a menu and select a function that will
immediately see which application I'm in.  Or find the .jss file related to
that application and press enter on it.  I like the simple way, just to
launch the program and invoke the script compiler from the insert f2 menu.
I hope you see I mean something perfectly standard, here.

I have one question, though.  I have never heard it suggested that some
applications may have more than one .jss file among the scripts written for
them.  I thought that, in a bunch of script files for any one program,
you'll always see just one .jss file.  Not true?  If so, this is, still,
confusing, because it makes it more difficult to be sure you're covering the
bases when you do something like this.  I hope it isn't what you mean.  I
don't want to hunt all over my hard drive for a bunch of .jss files if I
don't have to.

Thanks.