Re: New Version of audibleManager and New Scripts

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 11:43:12 -0600 (CST)

It was the new version of the Audible software I downloaded, not the new version of JAWS.

Don't know why the FTP link wouldn't have worked. But to be safe I always go straight to the reputable Website where possible instead of just from text copied into an e-mail, in case the information in the e-mail is false.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Sat, 11 Mar 2006, Yardbird wrote:

Thank you, Bruce.  Do you have any idea what may have prevented the link
provided just for the download from working?  And why did you also download
Jaws 7, rather than just the scripts?Weren't you already using Version 7?