Narrator On VISTA

  • From: "Cher Bosch" <Cher.Bosch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 12:47:33 -0600

While installing JAWS on a student's laptop (remotely), I have checked some
option which is causing Narrator to start every time the computer starts.  I
don't have hands-on access to a computer with VISTA and need instructions to
pass along to the student.  Apparently with VISTA, exiting Narrator does not
keep it from re-starting when the computer re-starts.  Perhaps I could figure
it out if I had my hands on the laptop, but cannot do it remotely.  Thanks for
any help.

Cher