Re: Naming sheets in Microsoft Excel 2007

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 15:08:23 -0800

You gotta love Microsoft! First we have already submitted, Two ways to do it
using quick key or Alt key combinations.

Then the brute force method:

Use the ribbon starting with home, then navigate to cell, press space, then tab
to format, press space, then arrow down to rename sheet and press space.

- or -

Use the JAWS cursor to find the tab "sheet 1" under the spreadsheet and press
right mouse button on it to bring up a context menu.

Frankly I like the Insert+Shift+s best, but how in heck to remember this next
time?

Yes, you just have to love Microsoft Office 2007!

Dave