RE: Missing Command Not anymore

  • From: "Kallie Swanepoel" <kccs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 23:18:00 +0200

Hi

Thanks, but all I get is:

Font information:
Arial 10 point

List JAWS Hot Keys
Press ESCAPE to close this message.

Kallie Swanepoel
Piano Tuner/Klavierstemmer
Phone: +27 (0) 12-379-3762
Mobile: +27 (0) 83-261-6942
Fax: +27 (0) 86-633-2999
SkypeName: KallieSwanepoel
Website: http://www.kallieswanepoel.co.za/
-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of shiv raheja
Sent: 11 July 2007 22:48
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Missing Command Not anymore

Hi Kallie:

I am getting the text alignment information also when I use the insert +
F keystroke.  I pressed insert + F twice in quick succession and the
same message opened up in a virtual viewer which I am pasting below:

"Font information:
  bold ARIAL,SANS-SERIF 16PX
Text Alignment: centered

List JAWS Hot Keys
Press ESC to close this message."

If you are not getting the same information just try switching your
document presentation to screen layout by accessing the verbocity dialog
box using insert + V and then try the same.

If this is not what you are looking for then try this keystroke "control
+ insert + shift + F1" and see if it helps.  This will give element
information on an html page.

Shiv