Missing Command Not anymore

  • From: "Kallie Swanepoel" <kccs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 22:03:51 +0200

Hi All

I'm sure about the command now (insert plus F), but it's only saying the
font and size in >htm documents in Outlook and Internet Explorer. In
.doc and plain text messages in Outlook it also says the text alignment
together with font and size. How do I go about in .htm-files to be able
to know the text alignment? I'm writing html code and would like to test
it in the end.

Regards
Kallie