Re: Missing Command Not anymore

  • From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 11:19:26 +0100

I've tried to access the font information with JAWS 8.0.423 demo and
Firefox 2.0.4, and all I hear is "no font", even though the virtual
cursor is on a character other than space. Can anyone tell me why
please? Thanks!

Christopher Hallsworth
E-mail: chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name chrishallsworth7266