Re: Microsoft Antispyware

  • From: "Tippy" <tippy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 15:35:10 -0600

Jean,
I use it, but I have it set up to run automatically. I haven't yet run into any problems ( smiling smugly ), but when the scan is over I turn the jaws curser on and at the top of that screen you will find the instructions of what to do with any thing wrong that the scan found. For example it will say something like 3. fix ( now that number probably is wrong ), but you should get the idea. Hope this is of some help.
Tippy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jean Menzies" <jemenzies@xxxxxxx>