Re: Jaws guide to Internet Explorer 8

  • From: "Ray Foret jr" <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 10:23:53 -0500

Good luck trying to install Real Player under Vista.  I tried it and, it
cannot be done; at least, not that I could figure out.  Even using the JAWS
curser.  Unless they've changed things; which, I must say, I very much
doubt.  I don't think Real Networks even has an accessibility department
anymore.

Sincerely,
The Constantly BAREFOOTED Ray

"Old friend, what are you looking for?  After those many years abroad you
come With images you tended Under foreign skies Far away from your own land"
George Seferis

Phone or Fax::
+1 (985) 360-3614
Cell: