Re: Jaws and Eudora7

  • From: Morey Worthington <Mossback7569@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 23:31:39 -0500

Hi Tom,
I am using the free version 7 of the product. It does all I need, simple
E-mailing, but has some small issues like the one I was asking about.
If you open the E-mail the subject line is read as a whole line, but not in the
closed state.
Other than that, not bad for free, as compared to Windows Mail which I am
having major issues with now. Using Win/Vista and Jaws 11. Program is corrupted
very much lately, so that is why I tried Eudora.
Thanks for asking.