Jaws and Eudora7

  • From: Morey Worthington <Mossback7569@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 21:16:01 -0500

Hello all, Using Eudora for the first time. When reading a message, the subject
line only reads about 1/4 of the line. Is there a setting in the options that I
missed to extend the reading length of the subject line? Using Jaws11, newest
version.
Or, is there a Eudora mailing list where I may get questions answered?
Thanks in advance,
Morey Worthington