Re: Jaws and Eudora7

  • From: GlenJan <glenjan42@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 13:05:14 +1000

Make sure the Eudora screen is MAXimised:  ALT + SPACEBAR + X
Glen

On 22-Sep-2010 12:16, Morey Worthington wrote:
Hello all, Using Eudora for the first time. When reading a message, the subject line only reads about 1/4 of the line. Is there a setting in the options that I missed to extend the reading length of the subject line? Using Jaws11, newest version.
Or, is there a Eudora mailing list where I may get questions answered?
Thanks in advance,
Morey Worthington

-- JFW related links: JFW homepage: http://www.freedomscientific.com/ Scripting mailing list: http://lists.the-jdh.com/listinfo.cgi/scriptography-the-jdh.com JFW List instructions: To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject line. Archives located at: //www.freelists.org/archives/jfw Alternative archives located at: http://n2.nabble.com/JAWS-for-Windows-f2145279.html If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the list, or the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather contact the list owner at jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx