RE: Jaws Standard/professional

  • From: "Ron" <facup1927@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 23:44:30 +0100

Actually, the machine came installed with xp pro.  And, when I purchased the
Jaws licence, I thought I purchased the use of speech software.  What if I
don't use Tandom Direct, what if I just want a computer to work normally?

I have used various software to run my machine and never had a problem with
Jaws not installing.

Windows xp is still on the market while Vista is not.