Re: JSay basic questions (was jaws and dragon naturally speaking)

  • From: "Bruce Toews" <Bruce@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 13:44:28 -0600

J-Say is a set of scripts that assist JAWS in properly interfacing with
DNS. As with many other JAWS scripts, much can be accomplished without
them, but the scripts do make it easier, and probably provide
accessibility to other things which would otherwise not be accessible.
But whereas some scripts are minor, basic and simple, the J-Say scripts
are very complex and have taken years to write and keep up-to-date,
hence the cost associated with them.

Bruce

  Bruce Toews
  dogriver@xxxxxxxx