Re: JFW and Athlon 64 Processor

  • From: "AB7HW Dick Lee Chrisman" <ab7hw@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 18:21:13 -0700

Hello Group
There is almost nothing now as far as software that takes advantage of the
AMD Athlon 64-bit processors or any other 64-bit processors today and
nothing in the near future!
This is a good machine if you are looking to the future and don't want your
new computer to go out of style.
Problem is that by the time the future gets here something else will
probably be available.
No JAWS does not have a specific software designed to take advantage on the
AMD Athlon 64-bit processors.  I am sure the current versions of JAWS will
run on a AMD Athlon 64-bit processors system, but you should call Freedom
Scientific to find out for sure!
Dick