RE: JFW 9 with Outlook 2002

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 17:10:34 -0500

This is complete trash (from FS tech support).

I use JFW 9 and outlook 2002 every day on a pc that I haven't yet
purchased office 2003 for.

Put the calendar into "active appointments" mode and that certainly
works.  Follow the instructions in the help for setting the tracked
colors for other table views.

The email, tasks, notes, etc all work just fine.  Be sure to maximize
the window, and with outlook 2002 and 2003, there's a kind of window
within a window; look around with jaws cursor, and after you've
maximized the outter window, if you find a maximize control, it's for
the inner pane and you should click on it.  This happened to me once
where I managed to get the inner window minimized.

Otherwise, there's no difference as far as jaws knows between the 2
versions, they look virtually identical.

Keep trying, and if you got that answer via email tech support, call
phone tech support.  The head of tech support told me frankly the phone
tech support was much much better.

hth,

Chip

Chip Orange