RE: word and margins

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 17:24:16 -0500

Hi Judith,

Try using control-a to select the entire document, the right click (or
shift-f10 or applications key), and choose "paragraph ..." from the
context menu.  This will give you the tabbed dialog for paragraph level
formatting, and you should come in in the indents and spacing tab.
Change your indents as you desire and click "ok", and they will apply to
the entire document.

hth,

Chip

Chip Orange