JFW 9 with Outlook 2002

  • From: "blindsite" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 16:29:30 -0000

I am having trouble reading Outlook 2002 with JFW 9. None of the lists are
reading and I have even put the calendar into tables.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Regards,

Dave
Blind Site - Accessing the world!
Tel: 08456 129 921
Fax: 01704 551440
Skype: blindsite
Web: WWW.blindsite.net
Email: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

******This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential and
privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader
any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is
please contact the sender immediately and delete it from your system.
Thank you******