Re: JFW 6.0 and Word (in XP)

  • From: "G.W. Cox" <gwcox2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 21:27:39 -0600

If Norton anti-virus is on the computer, that may be a problem arising
from having office plug-ins enabled. Here's how to disable them.
Go into the Norton Anti-virus options and use your jaws cursor to find
the word miscellaneous.  Then left click on it.  If you are
using Norton 2003, you may just be able to tab to miscellaneous and
press the space bar.  But somehow get to the miscellaneous options so
that when you tab you find a checkbox for enable office plug ins.  Press
the space bar to uncheck it. Then tab and enter on OK.