Re: JFW 6.0 and Word (in XP)

  • From: "Roden" <infocom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 03:40:01 -0700

Hi Jen and Nixon!

Would you try to maximize your window by pressing Alt + space and press the
letter X?

Try to check your display settings?.  Goto Control panel.  Click display.  When
the dispaly tab pages appears, goto the settings page by pressing the Control +
Shift + Tab key once.  Then, try to change the screne area.  0% is to big.
I'll suggest to use 33%.

After changing the settings of your screne area, goto to the Apply button and
click yes if ask.  Your computer will be restart.  Wait for it and try if it
works.

Regards,

Roden