RE: JFW 6.2 & using Script files

  • From: "KAnderson" <kanderson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 16:04:29 -0500

Hi David,

Yes, it certainly sounds easy enough, but no matter what I have done,
including uninstalling/reinstalling 6.1 a couple of times, I absolutely can
not do as you suggest.  (smile)

Perhaps I did something with the uninstall/reinstall process, but there is
no "explore Jaws sub menu".  nor is there a "explore my settings choice."

I noticed the basic training recordings have a far different file/folder
structure.  He referred to the "explore Jaws sub menu," and the "explore my
settings" as well.  Could the problem be that I am not using XP, but rather
Windows 98 SE?

Can you be clearer about whether I am to unzip the scripts before copying
them to the missing "explore my settings option?"

Thanks,
Katrina