JAWS reading OE inbox

  • From: "TerriLynne" <terri_lynne@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 22:14:12 -0700

Hi all,
I hope someone can solve this for me. I am using OE 5 point something with
Windows XP and JAWS 5.1. A couple of days agao, JAWS stopped reading the whole
line in the inbox. It may read the name of the sender and then the first few
letters of the first word. I am very frustrated by this since I can't scan
through the inbox for certain subjects. I'm not sure what happened, and don't
even know where to try to begin to straighten things out.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks much,

TerriLynne