Re: JAWS reading OE inbox

  • From: "TerriLynne" <terri_lynne@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 15:32:21 -0700

Hi Jack and Steve,
Thanks guys. Maximizing actually did the trick, but for some reason, I could
not remember how to maximize a window until I read Jack's message a couple
of times. Weird, I know, but it just gave my brain the necessary stimulation
to remember the maximize command: alt+space bar, then x for maximize.

But I'm saving your message, Steve, just in case I ever need it.

Thanks a lot,

TerriLynne