RE: JAWS and Verizon internet

  • From: "Frank Ventura" <Frank.Ventura@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 08:04:28 -0500

No, its really not related to your Dell software (or any other software
for that matter). You may want to run this problem by someone at your
local Radio Shack store since they may have a power line and/or phone
line filter to reduce EMI interference. Even though you didn't
experience this with Comcast I have known others who have. I used to
have this problem in my upstairs home office until I moved my cell phone
charger to another room. This is rarely an easy thing to track down or
duplicate since it is rather intermittent.

Frank Ventura, MCP