Re: JAWS and Home Networks

  • From: "R. Westfall" <rawest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 22:14:05 -0400

The belkin router is allot more jaws friendly.

Using Internet explorer to get into it.

Now the cd they provide is another story.

The setup wizard is not accessible at all so I recommend not using it.

I had a linksys router but I had allot of different issues with it.

After a long back and forth with the live chat and email tech support the
person told me I had a clunker and to get a new one.

It was only about a year and a half old.

It could not keep proper time in my zone and when instructed to shutdown the
internet it would not come out of it the next morning.  so I had to manually
reset it.

What a pain

Good luck