burning movie dvds

  • From: "Allan" <allanwkf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 09:22:02 +0800

hi,
perhaps this is not a jaws issue, but i need to share something here. mp4
unlike mp3, there is 2 different type of mp4, mp4 with
movie and mp4 audio only. in this case, you don't need to use the audio option,
what you need to select is video option. with video
option, you can burn the mp4 video file in to a vcd. to what i read your
i would suggest you to use nero burning rom instead. in a single nero package,
it contain of 2 different way to burn a cd, 1 is nero
express and the other 1 is nero burning rom. please contact me off list for
more assistant.

Warmest Regards,

Allan Wong
3M Technology

** If I said something wrong, please forgive me, as English is not my native,
I'm sorry.

From: "Liz Wade" <ewade@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Alan:

When I choose audio I get three choices, make mp3 disc, make wma disc or
make nero digital audio disk.  If I am wanting the video also to be shown
when viewing the dvd, which of the three audio formats would you try?  I
confess I do not know anything about nero digital audio.  Yes, the renamed
mpg file played just fine with realplayer on my computer and I received both
audio and video.  Thanks.

Liz

Honestly, I do not know about the copy protection thing; this was a movie I
downloaded off WinMx.

   _____