JAWS, Word 2K and Multi-Column Docs

  • From: "Tom Lange" <trlange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 18:27:13 -0700

Hey all,
How do you get JAWS 8 and 9 to work with multi-column Word documents?  I'm
talking about Word documents with multiple newspaper-style columns. Say-all's
not a problem.  Suppose, though, that you want to move directly from one column
to the next or go to a specific column on a specific page. I can't find any
reference to this in the JAWS help anywhere; the only thing I can find with
respect to columns deals with table reading, and that's clearly not what I'm
after.

Tom