Re: Is there much differance between windows 7 and windows 7 pro?

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 23:32:48 +0100

That's correct bob! XP Mode is only available with Windows 7 Pro and up.

Chris Hallsworth
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 07/05/2010 20:29, Robert Logue wrote:
I believe you do not get xp mode with the lower levels.  But, I'm not
sure because that info was confusing to me.

Bob

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)"
<Ted.Lisle@xxxxxx>