Re: Is there much differance between windows 7 and windows 7 pro?

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 11:33:51 +0100

Yeah it's a Microsoft deal really. As my faculty has set up an account on MSDN AA, students like myself are entitled to download free Microsoft software, including Windows Operating Systems.

Chris Hallsworth
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 13/05/2010 8:13, Barry G wrote:
Hi Chris - what was the deal at your university?  I work at Southampton
University and am wondering if it's a Microsoft deal or something your
uni has set up?

All the best,
Barry G
----- Original Message ----- From: "chris hallsworth"