In box again

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 22:31:29 +0100

 Some messages giving me help have gone into a Junk folder but only today
about the inbox  I have checked the deleted item list and the view menu and
all the obvious things it is very odd thata message will hit the inbox first
then vanish an engineer will be coming to fix my laptop on Friday so I will
ask him where they are  the few in Junk folder were not junk either were 6
in all,thanks for help given sorry if I cannot reply individually  Dorothy

Alternative archives located at: