Information Bar and Active X controls

  • From: "John Ramsey" <stephnjohnny211@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 18:42:13 -0500

Hello All,
As usual, I have an interesting problem. I go to my start menu, then to
windows update and when the page comes up, it says the page cant be properly
loaded and i need to install the active x controls and to right the
information bar and click install active x controls. I hit alt and N to get
to the bar, but there is not one.
I have had sighted help look to see and there is no information bar. I even
had a tech here in Florida use a remote server to access my PC and look at
it and he too says there is no bar and I just do not know what to do. Can I
download these controls elsewhere. Help!
Take care,
John