RE: How to use Excel 2007 comments with Jaws

  • From: "Rod" <Rod@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 14:28:08 -0500

Thanks Tony,
alt+shift+' to read a comment on the current cell WORKS GREAT! In Excel.
However, control+shift+' to list all cells in the current window which have
comments, tells me the window is in split view, and to change the view and
press cntl +  shift + ' again. I've changed views to page layout, and back
to normal, but keep getting this message. Any ideas?
Thanks,
Rod