How to use Excel 2007 comments with Jaws

  • From: "Rod" <Rod@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW UserList" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 14:55:58 -0500

Hello,

Does anyone have experience in using Excel comments with JAWS? I've been
through the Excel help, and found how to use it, visually, and I've been
able to add comments and such. However, what I'd like to be able to do is
navigate easily from one comment to another. I can use the find all comments
which kind of works, as it provides a list, but then I have problems
navigating from the find dialog to the spreadsheet, and back again to the
find list, without having to start over each time. I've also found JAWS
doesn't read the comments the best, as it seems to add other wording that is
close by. Any suggestions?
Thanks,

Rod Walter

Alternative archives located at: