RE: How to use Excel 2007 comments with Jaws

  • From: Anthony P Schnurr <aschnurr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 15:56:16 -0400

Rod,

Try Opening the view ribbon by pressing alt+w then press down arrow once
followed by pressing tab until you hear "Split button".  Press space.  You
should be back on the work sheet where you should be able to use
ctrl+shift+'.

Tony Schnurr
Programmer Analyst Sr Professional
CSC
6125 E. 21st Street MS 32 Indianapolis IN, USA 46219-2058
Global Outsourcing Services | p; +1-317.306.3608 | f: +1-317.306.4253 |
aschnurr@xxxxxxx | www.csc.com

delivery.
purpose.

From:
"Rod" <Rod@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:
<jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:
09/21/2010 15:28
RE: How to use Excel 2007 comments with Jaws

Thanks Tony,
alt+shift+' to read a comment on the current cell WORKS GREAT! In Excel.
However, control+shift+' to list all cells in the current window which
have comments, tells me the window is in split view, and to change the
view and press cntl +  shift + ‘ again. I’ve changed views to page layout,
and back to normal, but keep getting this message. Any ideas?
Thanks,
Rod