Re: How to make Jaws go in to sleep mode when openbook is active?

  • From: "Sean McMahon" <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 16:58:35 -0700

Yeah, right there I don't know because I didn't know openbook used viavoice.  I
assume there's an option under openbook's menu to use speach or not.  There was
in an older version.  I'd first try the sleep option of openbooks .jcf file you
can open the file directly from the configuration manager.  This way you don't
get the lockup in jaws during openbook load.