Re: How to make Jaws go in to sleep mode when openbook is active?

  • From: "Walter Siren" <wsiren@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 08:42:07 -0500

Okay, press insert+0 then press control+o for open, then type in "openbook.jcf"
without the quotes, and press enter. now
press alt+s, up arrow once to advance, press enter, check the sleep mode by
pressing the space bar, tabbed to ok, and
press enter, then press alt+f4 to close, if you are asked if you want to save
the changes, answer yes, That's it.
Walter Siren