Re: Help with norton, please?

  • From: "AB7HW Dick Lee Chrisman" <ab7hw@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 14:02:25 -0700

I would think that if you had contracted a virus and suddenly your address
book became a tool for the virus you might like to know something is wrong.
You can get a virus from another floppy or CD or ZIP disc, might be good to
see what is going out of your machine huh!
If you have a spy ware on your computer and it starts to send out email, you
might want to know, hum I would think so!
Dick