RE: Help with MS Word Function

  • From: "DJ" <grouloc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 22:30:11 -0400

Try the F6 key.

  _____

From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Robert Logue
Sent: Monday, October 12, 2009 9:38 PM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Help with MS Word Function

Don't know if there is a direct way but you could use the Jaws cursor and
really look around the whole screen for it.  I haven't used Word for a while
so I don't know but you could give it a try.  Left clicking on something
that sounds like recover should at least get Jaws in focus in the right
area.

Bob