Re: Help with MS Word Function

  • From: "Rick Miller" <mil9@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 19:40:16 -0700

I did that, and it worked.

Rick

Rick Miller

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: DJ
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, October 12, 2009 7:30 PM
  Subject: RE: Help with MS Word Function

  Try the F6 key.

  From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Robert Logue
  Sent: Monday, October 12, 2009 9:38 PM
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Don't know if there is a direct way but you could use the Jaws cursor and
really look around the whole screen for it.  I haven't used Word for a while so
I don't know but you could give it a try.  Left clicking on something that
sounds like recover should at least get Jaws in focus in the right area.

  Bob