RE: Excerpting MP3 audio files

  • From: "Larry Stansifer" <larrys@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 14:15:26 -0700

Steve,

The files are coming to me in an mp-3 format. My job is to excerpt certain
portions of the audio file and save it to a CD to be used for training
purposes.
For example: I might be required to cut one or more unrelated clips out of a
recorded phone conversation.
Will goldWave do this? and do I still need the LAME plug-in?