Re: Dragon Naturally speaking 7.3 and jfw

  • From: "Jerry Neufeld" <jerry.neufeld@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 20:29:25 -0500

Hello Jerry.

Jerry, I think you owe list users a bit more explanation than you have given
concerning one's ability to use Dragon Naturally speaking without aids like
J Say, scripts that you were strongly promoting some time ago. It remains a
bit ambiguous to me as to whether we still need these expensive scripts with
newer releases of JFW or whether we are able to train Dragon ourselves
without the help of special scripts. From the tenor of your comments and
those of others, it would seem that J Say, once tauted as the only way to
properly train the software, is no longer necessary. Is this true? Also, as
an erstwhile or, possibly, a continuing vendor of J Say, you should inform
people of Brian's new policies with respect to pricing.

Thank you.

Jerry