Re: Dragging and Dropping Help......please

  • From: "Gary King" <w4wkz@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 11:46:16 -0500

Morey,

Did you work through the Basic Training tutorial that came with JAWS? As I recall, there was a lesson on copying, cutting and pasting in HJPad. The lesson does not teach how to drag and drop, but does teach how to use the Windows keyboard techniques for copying and moving material in a word processing program or text editor.

Gary King
w4wkz@xxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mossback" <mossback7569@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>