Re: Dragging and Dropping Help......please

  • From: "Morey Worthington" <mossback7569@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 06:07:11 -0500

Hi adrian,
Sorry for not being more explicit.
I have a HJPad document that has 72 lines of text. The shortest line has 2 characters and the longest has 3 characters. It is a very long list. An example of the layout is below, which are the first 2 lines of this document.

01
225

and so on down the list.
What I am trying to do is select lines 19 to 36, and move up to and adjacent to line 1, then do the same with the next 36 lines so that in the end I will have 4 columns of small text.
It would look much more appealing than a long skinny line.
Hope this makes sense.
I know I could retype this list and change it that way, but if I could use the tools available, it would help with later ventures.
The only editing programs I have are HJPad, Wordpad, and Notepad.
Maybe I cannot do this in these programs.
Thoughts?
Many Thanks,
Morey
----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrian Spratt" <A.Spratt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Mossback" <mossback7569@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello all, I have a real headache trying to get Jaws8 (new version) to drag and drop items in a document such as HJPad. Is there a bunch of secrets for doing this? I have tried the help menu but no real hands on help. Is there a tutorial for this somewhere? Please....any help appreciated. If you wish to contact me off list so not as to clutter it up, please do so.
Thanks,
Morey Worthington