Re: Different behavior between RealSpeak voices

  • From: "Tom Lange" <trlange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 05:44:12 -0700

Hi,
I was a Dectalk user for years, and am a little amused that the software version of Dectalk these days sounds vaguely Indian, not so much in the pronunciation but the voice's lilt.

As for Karen, Tom and Lee, I like all three, but I wouldn't use them for anything other than a long say-all. One of my students recently joked that he now has a thing about Karen and wants to leave his wife and fly down to Australia to find her.
Tom

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alex Midence" <alex.midence@xxxxxxxxx>