Re: Different behavior between RealSpeak voices

  • From: Alex Midence <alex.midence@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 09:08:13 -0500

Taht's funny.  I had a student in my training class once who thought
the same.  Sighted fellow.  Wondered why on earth I'd use Eloquence
Reed when I could have Karen for everything.  Tried to persuade me to
type in all sorts of ... ahem ... naughty things just to hear her say
them.  Only gave in once.  It was ... most interesting. *grin*

Alex