Re: Different behavior between RealSpeak voices

  • From: Alex Midence <alex.midence@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 09:13:26 -0500

I'm partial to Huge Harry, myself.  I have him at 425 words per minute
on my Reading Edge with inflection set to highest and it sounds just
fine to me.  Wife thinks it sounds like an auctioneer on speed.
Sounds just fine to me though.  I never understood why people are down
on artificial voices.  If you're using a computer, why do you expect
it to sound human?  Persoanlly, it creeps me out a bit.

Alex M