Re: Desktop Sharing Apps

  • From: "Robert Logue" <bobcat11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 23:03:18 -0600

Has anyone tried
TeamViewer - the All-In-One Solution for
Remote Access and Support over the Internet

TeamViewer connects to any PC or server around the world within a few seconds.
You can remote control your partner's PC as if you were sitting right in
front of it. Find out why more than 60 million users trust TeamViewer!

http://www.teamviewer.com/index.aspx