Re: Desktop Sharing Apps

  • From: Rouillardmike@xxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 10:50:54 -0400 (EDT)

You could try remote desktop which is built in to xp pro. The only issue
with that is that the other person has to have jaws installed, or if you set
it  up to view removable drives, you can possibly run jfw from a thumb
drive. Not  sure about this though. Mike

In a message dated 7/13/2010 9:21:25 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
tom.bissett@xxxxxxx writes:

I do not know of any.  At work here they use live  meeting, net meeting and
WebEx.  The problem with desktop sharing apps is  that the other persons
desktop is displayed to you as an image so jaws can't  read or navigate it.
I  would be most interested if there is such an app that we could use.
Regards

Tom Bissett
Retail Investment Products, PCG TD
BMO Financial  Group