Re: Dec Talk Express

  • From: "tcivi31" <tcivi31@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 06:30:02 -0700

The specs I looked at said it had both USB and serial jacks and came with both cables. I just didn't care for the clarity of the voices. Sounded a lot like the Triple Talk. Tom ----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrian Spratt" <A.Spratt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

From: "tcivi31" <tcivi31@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I have been reading the messages about the USB Dec Talk Express but haven't seen where they are available. I have had a Dec Talk Express for 10 years but it is connected through the serial port and the new computers don't come with a serial port although I understand you can install one. I am thinking about replacing my computer at the end of this year and would like to look into the USB model. Anyone know where to start looking? Tom