RE: Dec Talk Express

  • From: "Jim Grimsby Jr." <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 01:30:07 -0700

Gw micro sells these http://www.gwmicro.com

Jim Grimsby Jr.
skype: Jim.grimsby
I say what I mean! I mean what I say!

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of tcivi31
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 9:08 PM
To: Jaws List
Subject: Dec Talk Express

I have been reading the messages about the USB Dec Talk Express but haven't
seen where they are available. I have had a Dec Talk Express for 10 years
but it is connected through the serial port and the new computers don't come

with a serial port although  I understand you can install one. I am thinking

about replacing my computer at the end of this year and would like to look
into the USB model. Anyone know where to start looking?
Tom

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
8:48 AM

Checked by AVG Free Edition.